One new stake were created in Bolivia. There are now 27 Stakes in the Bolivia and 1 temple.
One new stake was created in Guatemala. There are now 42 Stakes in Guatemala (2 this year) and 2 temples.
One new stake was created in Samoa. There are now 19 Stakes in Samoa and 1 temple.
One new stake was created in Tonga. There are now 19 Stakes in Tonga and 1 temple.
One new stake was created in Togo. There is now 1 Stake in Togo.
One new stake was created in Philippines. There are now 88 Stakes in Philippines and 2 temples and 1 more under construction.
One new stake was created in Ghana. There are now 11 Stakes in Ghana and 1 temple.
One new stake was created in Utah. There are now 566 Stakes in Utah (6 this year) and 14 temples and 3 more under construction.
40. El Alto Bolivia Litoral - December 1st, 2013
41. Escuintla Guatemala - December 1st, 2013
42. Apia Samoa Central - December 8th, 2013
43. Lome Togo - December 8th, 2013
44. Nuku'alofa Tonga Malapo - December 8th, 2013
45. San Gabriel Philippines - December 8th, 2013
46. Kumasi Ghana Dichemso - December 15th, 2013
47. St George Utah Boulder Ridge - December 15th, 2013
From ldschurchgrowth.blogspot.com, later confirmed at ldschurchnews.com/callings
This year there were 13 new stakes in the US and 32 outside. That makes 45 new stakes this year, almost one a week. The average for the last 7 years is 41 stakes a year.
There are now 3,051 stakes worldwide, with 1,516 in the US (49.7%) and 1,535 outside the US.
You can see maps at lds.org/maps,
As a bonus if you are a member of the church and you log in, then you can see boundaries for any ward, stake or mission in the world!